5100T can be upgraded with additional features and security: the 5100T provides optional modules such as sunlight viewable LCD display,maximum 4 cassettes, electronic or cencon lock and 5.7″ supervisor display. The 5100T ensures the complete security for the cardholder and financial institution with triple DES EPP, UL291 business hours and optional UL291 level 1 safe, and voice guidance system to meet ADA requirements.The optional remote monitoring system provides highly efficient management functions and true real time monitoring.
A Windows® open platform can handle any application software based on a WOSA/XFS platform. Opt for decreased transaction time, multi-media advertisements, and other advanced services and functions.
Walk-up, drive-up, through-the-wall, and free-standing kiosk-all are available with the 5100T. It features a small footprint and compact architecture that offers flexible options at an affordable price.
- Screen Display:10.4″ color TFT LCD, sunlight viewable
- Input Type:PCI EPP (Encrypting Pin Pad), ADA Compliant, 4 x 4 numeric keys, 4 x 2 function keys
- Security:UL 291 Business Hours Safe, Electronic Lock, KABA Mas Cencon Lock, key-combo safe lock, Voice guidance system, Standard mechanical safe lock, UL291 Level 1
- Card Reader:IC Card Reader (optional), Dip type card reader, EMV Level 1, EMV Level 2
- Cash Dispenser:2,000 Notes Cassette, Up to four cassettes, note-by-note rejection
Download Brochure – 5100T